Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to oversee and manage SOKO’s Paid Marketing channels and Paid Marketing agency. This role will oversee Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and Affiliates. You will ensure all channels are optimized to drive relevant Sales and Traffic growth to our ecommerce website and wholesale business. You will also research and present new growth channel opportunities as well as build strategy to re-engage our current audience. They will work across multiple teams, reacting quickly in order to optimize digital marketing opportunities.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Generate and maintain KPI dashboards from multiple sources that track performance throughout the user journey
- Work closely and oversee Paid Marketing agency on strategy, planning and execution
- Manage on-going optimization of campaigns, tests and identifying new growth opportunities
- Develop Paid Marketing budget recommendations and sales forecasts by channel, making on-going shifts as needed to react to business trends
- Monitor all campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analyse, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPIs
- Work closely with internal team to define relevant KPIs by channel for around sales and traffic growth. Ensure all Paid channels are performing to targets
- Work closely with Social Media Manager and Creative teams to define Paid Social campaigns, updates and optimizations
- Identify on-going opportunities to improve budget and channel mix
- Work with internal and agency teams to identify and launch appropriate with A/B tests, and eventual roll out.
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance
Designed in San Francisco. Handcrafted responsibly in Kenya.
We are an ethical lifestyle brand and manufacturing platform that brings together artisan communities in the developing world with consumers worldwide. Our innovative supply chain uses mobile technology to connect independent artisan entrepreneurs directly to Soko and the global marketplace.
Soko has designed proprietary supply chain technology that transforms the mobile phone into a powerful business tool. Through our distributed production model we call our “virtual factory” we have created a mobile phone-driven supply chain that empowers artisans in underserved communities to sustainably improve skills, manage and grow their businesses, and access the global market. The proprietary mobile technology we developed organizes over 2300 independent, distributed artisans into an efficient and demand-responsive “virtual factory” enabling our artisan workshops to earn 4.8X more than an average Kenyan workshop.
We are driven by purpose—to empower marginalized artisans and the communities in which they live by preserving artisanal production techniques and cultural heritage for future generations. We bring ethical and sustainable jewellery to millennial consumers who demand fashion that aligns with their values. By bridging economic, cultural, technological and geographic divides, we are creating a sustainable business for the future.
Our product is handmade from ethically sourced and upcycled materials and is currently sold in over 64 countries and have over 700 points of distribution ranging from Nordstrom, Marine Layer, Amour Vert, Anthropologie, Goop, Zolando, Reformation, and more. We are B-Corp certified and endorsed for social impact by the United Nations, USAID, and the World Bank. More information about Soko can be found on our website www.shopsoko.com.
- Experience managing successful paid marketing channels, ideally within the fashion or jewelry ecommerce industry
- Extensive knowledge of search engines paid advertising products, features, settings and optimization possibilities.
- Proven hands-on experience optimizing direct response paid search activity.
- Experience managing agency partners and internal cross-functional team
- Strong analytics experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in the digital space